Corporate Social Responsibility
The healthcare sector in India is ailing. The government spending on healthcare is estimated to be about 3% of the GDP. In comparison to other countries this is significantly lower. Expecting the government to solve all problems is a convenient stance. Companies can support health care as a part of their two-percent mandatory spending on social initiatives.
Preventive healthcare is an important dimension of health that needs significant attention and investment. It is a national health priority and notified under Schedule VII of the CSR Section 135 of the Companies Act.
Shrimad Rajchandra Sarvamangal Trust provides companies with an array of opportunities to partner in CSR activities related to healthcare. Shrimad Rajchandra Hospital and Research Centre, through its foundation; Shrimad Rajchandra Sarvamangal Trust, has impacted more than 16 lakh lives through healthcare services for tribal groups and marginalised sections of society. We ensure that our initiatives are efficient, sustainable and relevant to the needs of the community we serve.
At Shrimad Rajchandra Hospital and Research Centre our programmes are driven by our vision, philosophy and the need of the community, with health remaining our main focus.
Programme Objective –
To provide comprehensive healthcare services for the underprivileged people at large and creating a positive impact by addressing issues of accessibility and affordability. Our spectrum of services ensures that corporates meet their charity mandate, providing them an opportunity to pick and choose a project of their choice aligned to their institutional objectives. Activities implemented by us with track record of 16+ years in priority areas of health and education.
CSR partnership either Opex or Capex can be mutually discussed for specific projects/programs in identified health priority that are described in following table-
|Sr No||A) Curative Programmes||Scope Applicability|
|1||Shrimad Rajchandra Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)|| |
|2||Shrimad Rajchandra District Early Intervention Centre (SRDEIC)||Nationally Recognised Early Intervention Centre- |
|3||Shrimad Rajchandra Child Malnutrition Treatment Centre|| |
|4||Shrimad Rajchandra Centre for Physically Challenged|| |
|5||Surgery Department|| |
|6||Disaster and Emergency Medical Assistance|| |
|B) Preventive Programmes|
|7||School Health Screening & Health Awareness Camps|| |
|8||Mobile Dental Clinic & Oral Health Awareness Camps|| |
|9||Preventative and Diagnostic Mobile health check Camps|| |
|10||Health Education for Adolescents Camps||The programme Objective - |
|11||Anaemia Project|| |
|CAPEX SUPPORT- CURRENT REQUIREMENT|
|Sr No.||Major Equipment for the new Hospital Project||Price|
|2||MRI- 1.5 Tesla||5,70,00,000|
|6||Portable Ultrasound for Operation Theatre||16,80,000|
|8||Video Endoscope + EUS package||90,00,000|
|10||Blood bank centrifuge||28,91,000|
|11||Blood bank Equipments||6,04,475|
|12||Blood bank refrigerator||17,23,757|
|14||Beds and furniture (new)||1,57,77,780|
|19||Physio training wall||99,966|
|20||Arterial Blood Gas Analyser (ABG MACHINE) & Cobas C 111||25,07,500|
|21||Cobas E411 (NEW ) with all Standard Accessories||28,32,000|
|22||Philips Antepartum Fetal Monitor||2,18,400|
|23||High Speed Sterilizer Pre & Post||11,39,998|
- Our array of activities and focus on social impact has brought us leading corporate supporters who contribute wholeheartedly to our causes, be it financial donations, supply of free medicines, equipment to our charitable hospital or running in support of our programme.
- Their support is not a mere fulfilment of Corporate Social Responsibility but an indication of the strong trust that they place in our intentions and abilities, and the fact that they also want to serve those in need.
- Our team gets in touch with each corporate group to provide an assessment of the needs and the ways in which we can jointly address them.
- Be it a time bound project or a long-term initiative, CSR activities are monitored by a group of professionals under continuous review and reporting structure.
- We forge a long-term relationship with our corporate partners and encourage their employees to engage in volunteering too. We invite caring corporates to support us in our initiatives which are based on a thorough research of the ground realities.
- Shrimad Rajchandra Sarvamangal Trust is CSR registered (Reg No. CSR00000266) and recognised by Central and State Government under various PPP projects. The contributions are exempted from tax under Section 80G of The Income Tax Act, 1961.
Dr. Bijal Mehta
+91 9819951135 (M)
+91 9820086492 (M)