We offer 5 health check up packages:-
- 1. CBC
- 2. Blood Group (Optional)
- 3. Urine Routine
- 4. FBS
- 5. PP2BS
- 6. SGPT/ALT
- 7. Bilirubin
- 8. Uric Acid
- 9. Creatinine
- 10. TSH
- 11. Chest X-Ray (PA)
- 12. ECG
Appointment For Health Check-Up
- The Health Check-up is now operational at the SRH Outpatient Department (OPD). Kindly note that it is done only through prior appointment. To book your appointment, please call the hospital helpline at +91-2633352010 / Hiral Choudhary (+91 99791 29690) or Sweta (+91 6352 557 681)
- On the day of your Health Check-up please report to the reception counter at the time given to you.
- Patients reporting later than the designated time may face delays and have to reschedule the appointment.
- In case of cancellations or postponements, please inform us at least 24 hours in advance.
- Additional investigations and consultations can be provided, subject to appointment availability. These will be billed separately in addition to the package selected by you.
- If you are pregnant, kindly inform with the Health Check-up executive at the time of booking the appointment.
Fasting For Health Check-Up
- Please check the protocols of fasting according to your designated Health check-up package. We recommend that you fast for 12 hours prior to your Health Check-up appointment if required.
- While fasting you may drink water but not tea/coffee or any other liquids.
- Kindly avoid consuming alcohol at least 12 hours prior to any Health Check-up.
Medication For Health Check-Up
- The following instructions regarding medications should be consulted with your doctor upon scheduling your Health Check-up. Please do not stop any medications before confirming with your doctor.
- In case you are on any medication or have any illness (current or prior), you are advised to bring your previous medical records on the day of your Health Check-up.
- If you are on thyroid medication, you may take your morning dose before your Health Check-up.
- If you are on blood pressure medication, certain types of pills (eg. Beta blockers) have to be avoided on the day of the Health Check-up. Please confirm with you doctor.
- If you are on diabetes medication, kindly carry your morning dose to the Hospital and you may consume this after your blood is collected. Please notify your service coordinator on arrival for the Health Check-up regarding this.
- For BMD – Bone Mineral Densitometry, avoid taking calcium supplements 24 hours prior to the Health Check-up.
Preparation For Tests
- Wear comfortable clothing, footwear and minimum jewellery on the day of the Health Check-up.
- For Urine and Stool test: Collect your morning urine and stool samples on the day of your Health Check-up and bring it along. You can collect the containers for the same from the Health Check-up department in advance, as per your convenience.
- For Stress test, 2D Echo and ECG (only for males): Kindly shave the chest before you come for the test.
- For PAP Smear Test (only for females): Please note that this test cannot be done during your menses (periods).
- For Sonography of Pelvis: We recommend you to drink at least 2 litres of water prior to your test (so that the bladder is full). Do not empty the bladder before your sonography.
- For PFT: Please avoid smoking 12 hours prior to, and avoid using inhalers on the day of the Health Check-up.
- Ultrasonography of Pelvis for females involves Intra Vaginal Sonography for the complete examination of the pelvic organs. If you are not comfortable with this, kindly inform the Health Check-up executives.
- Mammography is generally not recommended for women under 35 years of age. Please be informed that certain tests like X-rays, Mammography and BMD are not to be done if you are likely pregnant.